First evaluation version of BizTalk Server 2013 is here.
Second version SharePoint Foundation 2013 is here. And when you run setup.exe first you should install software prerequisites and than SharePoint Foundation.
1. After you download it and extract somewhere in Windows Explorer, navigate there and then double-click setup.exe.
2.In the Ms BizTalk Server 2013 wizard, click Install Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013.
4.License Agreement, click Yes, I accept, Next.
5. Click No, i dont want… Next.
6.On the Component installation, expand Additional Software, select all available components, Next.
7. Install on the installation completed, ensure that Launch BizTalk Server Configuration is selected, and click Finish.
Configure BizTalk Server 2013
1. Start menu All Programs point to Ms BizTalk Server 2010 and then click BizTalk Server Configuration.
2. Select which way you want to configure BizTalk server leave it Basic or click Custom Configuration. Depends on requirements.
And finally you can go on start menu point to BizTalk Server Administration.