The Summit will bring together world-class cybersecurity thought leaders to engage in high-level information sharing, unparalleled networking and public-private partnerships from a cross-section of civilian, military and intelligence agencies, industry and academia.
Confirmed Speakers to Date:
- Robert Joyce, Special Assistant to the President, Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House (keynote)
- Richard “Rick” Ledgett, Former Deputy Director, NSA
- Sanjeev “Sonny” Bhagowalia, Dep. Asst. Secretary for Information Systems and CIO, Department of the Treasury
- Dr. Robert Coles, CISO, GlaxoSmithKline
- Chris Wlaschin, CISO and Exec. Dir., Information Security, Dept. of Health and Human Services
- John “Jack” Donnelly, Assoc. CIO for Cyber Security & CISO, Department of the Treasury
- Chris Lowe, CISO, Department of Agriculture
- Justin Fier, Director for Cyber Intelligence & Analytics, Darktrace
- Jeffrey Eisensmith, CISO, DHS (invited)
- F. Edward Goetz, VP and Chief Security Officer, Exelon Corporation
- David A. Hogue, Technical Director, National Cybersecurity Threat Operations Center (NCTOC), National Security Agency
- Dr. Tim Junio, CEO, President, and Co-Founder, Qadium, Inc.
- Peter Liebert, Chief Information Security Officer and Director of the Office of Information Security, The State of California
- William Marion, Deputy Chief, Information Dominance and Deputy Chief Information Officer, US Air Force
- Maj. General (Ret.) Earl Matthews, VP, Enterprise Security Solutions, Enterprise Services, U.S. Public Sector, DXC Technology
- Andy Zembower, Vice President, Cyber Security Products, Cyber and Electronic Warfare Systems, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- John McClurg, Vice President and Ambassador-At-Large, Cylance
- Ryan Gillis, V.P., Cybersecurity Strategy and Global Policy, Palo Alto Networks
- Essye Miller, Deputy Chief Information Officer (DCIO) for Cybersecurity, CIO, Dept. of Defense
- Grady Summers, SVP and Chief Technology Officer, FireEye (keynote)
- Ron Zalkind, CTO and Co-Founder, Cisco Cloudlock (keynote)
Sponsorship Opportunities are now available by calling Peggy Holland at 301-641-4150 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The flagship summit for Billington CyberSecurity in 2016 exceeded 650 attendees, selling out for the third straight year. The summit brought together top cybersecurity decision-makers and brought an unprecedented five cyber commanders, including the Commander for USCYBERCOM, Marine Corps. Cyber, 10th Fleet Cyber, Air Force Cyber and Cyber National Mission Forces.
NOTE: Attendees must be citizens of U.S. or allied nations to attend this event.